Women’s Omega Benefits
For Women of Every Age
Women’s Omega Benefits offers an effective and safe way to address the unique nutritional needs of women at any age.* Clinical studies have demonstrated the value of Omega-3s EPA and DHA in supporting women’s health* when taken on a continuous basis.
How Omega-3 Supplements Support Women’s Health
Mounting evidence suggests that the essential fatty acids found in Omega-3s may be particularly beneficial for women’s health. This is especially true for women who don’t eat enough foods which naturally contain Omega-3s, like fish.
Omega-3 supplements provide numerous health benefits for your heart, joints, eyes and more, including the following advantages:
- Ease menstrual pain: The anti-inflammatory properties in Omega-3s may relieve discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Menopause associated challenges: Women who take Omega-3s report fewer and less intense hot flashes and night sweats.
- Maintain Joint Health: Omega-3s help to maintain joint health and reduce the need for NSAIDs.
- Omega-3s plus Vitamin D: Omega-3s have shown favorable effects by supporting bone health along with Vitamin D3 for the maintenance of good health.
Why Choose PRN Women’s Omega Benefits
Women’s Omega Benefits is manufactured by PRN. Our products — made with re-esterified triglyceride (rTG) — come highly recommended by thousands of physicians throughout the country.
The recommended daily serving for Women’s Omega Benefits is four soft gels per day. This regimen supplies as much as two to three grams of essential Omega-3s (EPA and DHA) — as much as 5.2 cans of tuna daily. Plus, PRN’s Women’s Omega Benefits offers several advantages over Omega-3s sold over-the-counter:
- Maximum absorption: Provided in a cleaned triglyceride form for maximum absorption by the body.
- Addresses a women’s nutritional needs at any stage: Women’s Omega Benefits offers a safe and effective way to address a woman’s unique needs.*
- Third party tested for purity and safety: Women’s Omega Benefits, like all PRN products, are manufactured in Norway in certified facilities. To ensure quality and purity standards, every batch is third-party tested.
- Proprietary molecular distillation: This process removes contaminants like PCBs, lead, and mercury than non-distilled Omega-3 products.
Order your Women’s Omega Benefits supplements for joint health today. For personalized help, feel free to call a PRN Product Advisor at +1 (844) 776-4968.