Vegan, non-gmo, EPA and DHA for eye health
PRN’s Omega-V Benefits®️ is our vegan, non-gmo omega-3, recommended by your doctor to promote and protect your eye health. Omega-V Benefits® is composed of algae oil, a pure, non-fish, sustainable source of EPA and DHA. This bioavailable form can be easily absorbed for eye, heart, brain and overall health benefits.*
Why it works
- Contains essential nutrients, EPA and DHA,in a sustainable and easily absorbable form
- Provides 330mg of EPA and 670mg of DHA from algae, NOT fish-based sources
- Tested for heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins
- Offers the health benefits of omega-3s without the fishy aftertaste*
How it works
Studies show that daily intake of omega-3s (EPA & DHA) may support healthy tears for patients with occasional eye dryness and may support macular health.
Algae Oil is an excellent source of vegan omega-3s
Vegans and vegetarians have traditionally relied on plant based omega-3s commonly found in sources like flaxseed oil. Unfortunately, these plant based omega-3s are in the alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) form, which is not utilized by the human body in an efficient or beneficial way. In fact, studies show that ALA intake may even increase the risk of macular decline over time.1 Omega-V Benefits® is composed of algae oil, a pure, non-fish, sustainable source of EPA and DHA. This bioavailable form can be easily absorbed for eye, heart, brain and overall health benefits.*
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Algae based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.