nūretin™ for Retina Health
A specially formulated dietary supplement for retina health.
nūretin is a specially formulated dietary supplement developed by PRN that helps support eye health and visual function.
Thousands of top ophthalmologists and optometrists around the country recommend PRN’s nūretin to support retinal and macular health.
- nūretin has the most absorbable form of EPA and DHA available in it: The Omega-3s in nūretin are made using its highly refined, concentrated, and re-esterified form (rTG) which is the most bio-available form of Omega-3s.
- Omega-3s, specifically DHA, are essential to healthy retinal function: Omega-3s, especially Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) support eye health and visual function. DHA is considered essential because it cannot be made or stored by the body, but rather only obtained through a food source or by dietary supplementation.
- Ensures purity and safety with third-party testing: nūretin is manufactured in Norway according to the strictest cGMP standards to ensure its purity and safety. These facilities are pharmaceutically certified, so you can rest assured that every batch and every bottle meets our rigorous standards for concentration and purity.
- Features a proprietary molecular distillation process: Our molecular distillation process ensures a product of outstanding purity when compared to non–distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over-the-counter.
To find out more about nūretin or to complete your doctor’s recommendation, call a highly trained PRN Product Advisor toll-free at +1 (844) 776-4968. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
How Omega-3s Support Macular and Retinal Health
- The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain.
- The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details.
The retina and macular regions of your eye can deteriorate because of age and other factors. It’s essential to include eye-supporting nutrients — like Omega-3 into your diet to maintain your eye health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in
an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and
micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the
improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 4 soft gels of PRN
Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that
can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine
based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation.
These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.