nūmaqula package: omega-3 and vitamin
To Help Support Healthy Retina Function*
The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain. The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details. This vision-critical tissue can decline over time. Studies show that daily intake of Omega-3s (EPA and DHA), lutein, and zeaxanthin can help to protect the health of the macula before any signs of decline are visible.*
- The right form and serving. Three softgels daily of nūmaqula omega-3 provides the recommended serving of Omega-3s in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG).
- With Lutein and Zeaxanthin. nūmaqula vitamin includes the same carotenoids included in the AREDS2 study formula, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Vitamins and antioxidants. nūmaqula vitamin offers a full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and the complete form of Vitamin E for comprehensive eye health.¹ This vitamin also contains 25mg of Zinc based on the results of the AREDS2 study. Zinc helps ocular tissues, specifically in the retina area.*
- Third party tested for purity and safety. PRN products are manufactured in NSF-certified facilities and third-party tested for safety and quality.
- Recommended by top physicians. PRN products are recommended and used by thousands of top physicians in the country.
Order the nūmaqula package for a scientifically formulated approach to macular support today. For more personalized help, we invite you to contact a PRN Product Advisor at +1 (844) 776-4968.
AREDS2® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
¹ Arch Intern Med. 2009;169(4):335-341 Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, and Cyanocobalamin Combination Treatment and Age-Related Macular Degeneration in Women