nūmaqula package: omega-3 and vitamin
To Support a Healthy Retina
The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain. The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details. This vision-critical tissue can decline over time. Studies show that daily intake of Omega-3s (EPA and DHA), lutein and zeaxanthin help to protect the health of the macula before any signs of decline are visible.
- The right form and serving. Three softgels daily of nūmaqula omega-3 provides the recommended serving of Omega-3s in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG). Three tablets daily of nūmaqula vitamin provides the nutrients identified in the AREDS2 study.
- Protects with Lutein and Zeaxanthin. nūmaqula vitamin includes carotenoids proven in the AREDS2 study to offer macular health benefit by filtering harmful high-energy blue wavelengths and protecting the healthy cells in the eye.*
- Vitamins and antioxidants. nūmaqula vitamin offers a full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and the complete form of Vitamin E for comprehensive eye health.* This vitamin also contains 25mg of Zinc based on the results of the AREDS2 study. Zinc helps ocular tissues, specifically in the retina area.*
- Third party tested for purity and safety. nūmaqula omega-3 is manufactured in Norway according to cGMP standards in facilities that are NSF and pharmaceutically certified, so you can be assured that every batch and every bottle meets PRN’s exacting standards for purity, concentration and absorbability. Our proprietary molecular distillation process guarantees a product of exceptional purity as compared to non- distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over the counter. nūmaqula vitamin is produced in a pharmaceutically licensed facility, and independent laboratory tested for quality and purity.
- Recommended by top physicians. PRN products are recommended and used by thousands of top physicians in the country.
Order the nūmaqula package for complete macular support today. For more personalized help, we invite you to contact a PRN Product Advisor at +1 (844) 776-4968.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a cGMP facility.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 3 soft gels of PRN Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation. These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.
AREDS2® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.