For Advanced Macular Support, Based on the AREDS2® Formula with Enhancements*
Looking for our nūmaqula Package?
- 3 daily caplets include the nutrition which may help patients in need of advanced macular support
- Formulated based on AREDS2® recommendations (vitamins, antioxidants, and carotenoids) along with unique enhancements like B-Complex (specifically B6, B9 and B12) as shown in research to support the tissues of the eye, specifically in the retina.¹
- Should be taken daily on a long-term basis for nutritional support
- Recommended by eye care professionals to support a healthy macula
nūmaqula vitamin offers distinct benefits over most store-bought vitamins:
- Vitamins, Antioxidants, Carotenoids. nūmaqula vitamin offers Lutein and Zeaxanthin, a full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and Vitamin E in its full food-matrix for support of comprehensive eye health.*
- Third Party Tested for Purity and Safety. nūmaqula vitamin is produced in an NSF-certified facility, and an independent laboratory tested for quality and purity.
Order nūmaqula vitamin for advanced macular support today. For more personalized help, we invite you to contact a PRN Product Advisor at +1 (844) 776-4968.
1. Arch Intern Med. 2009;169(4):335-341 Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, and Cyanocobalamin Combination Treatment and Age-Related Macular Degeneration in Women
AREDS2® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.