Macular Vitamin Benefits
Formulated based on the AREDS2® Study
Looking for our Macular Benefits Package?
Macular Vitamin Benefits is an eye vitamin recommended by leading ophthalmologists and optometrists. The product is formulated based upon AREDS2® recommendations (vitamins, antioxidants, and carotenoids) along with unique enhancements like B-Complex (specifically B6, B9 and B12) as shown in research to support the tissues of the eye, specifically in the retina.*
- Proven Formulation. Macular Vitamin Benefits is formulated based on the results of the AREDS2 study.
- Vitamins, Antioxidants, Carotenoids. Macular Vitamin Benefits offers Lutein and Zeaxanthin, a full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and Vitamin E in its full food-matrix for comprehensive eye health.*
- Supporting Ocular Tissues. Macular Vitamin Benefits is based on the AREDS2 study confirming that 25mg of Zinc was sufficient to provide optimal nutrition to maintain the retinal region.*
- Third Party Tested for Purity and Safety. Macular Vitamin Benefits is produced in a pharmaceutically licensed facility, and independent laboratory tested for quality and purity.
- Recommended by Top Physicians. Macular Vitamin Benefits is recommended and used by thousands of top physicians around the country.
AREDS2® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.