Eye Omega Advantage®
Maintain healthy retina and macular regions in the eye
Looking for our Macular Benefits Package?
- Maintain healthy retina and macular regions in the eye. Eye Omega Advantage supports macular health* through the inclusion of omega-3s EPA and DHA in equal proportions, synergistically blended with Lutein, Zeaxanthin in the same amounts recommended in AREDS2® research and in addition Vitamin D3.
- Recommended for Macular Health by Top Ophthalmologists and Optometrists. Eye Omega Advantage is recommended and used by thousands of top physicians around the country.
- The Right Form and Serving. Four softgels daily of our Eye Omega Advantage formula provides the recommended serving (2-3 grams) of Omega-3s in the re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG) with an equal ratio of EPA and DHA (1:1).
- Protects with Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Includes carotenoids proven in the AREDS2 study to maintain and nourish the macular region of the eye.*
- Third Party Tested for Purity and Safety. Eye Omega Advantage is manufactured in Norway according to cGMP standards in facilities that are NSF and pharmaceutically certified, so you can be assured that every batch and every bottle meets PRN’s exacting standards for purity, concentration, and absorbability. Our proprietary molecular distillation process guarantees a product of exceptional purity as compared to non– distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over the counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in
an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and
micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a NSF® and cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the
improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 4 soft gels of PRN
Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that
can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine
based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation.
These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.
AREDS and AREDS2 are registered trademarks of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.