Eye Omega Advantage® for Macular Health
Maintain healthy retina and macular regions in the eye
Looking for our Macular Benefits Package?
How Omega-3s Support Macular and Retinal Health
Essential nutrients in our Eye Omega Advantage nutritionally support the health of the macular region.
- The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain.
- The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details.
The retina and macular regions of your eye can deteriorate because of age and other factors. It’s essential to include eye-supporting nutrients — like Omega-3s, vitamin D3, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin — into your diet to maintain your eye health.
Why Choose PRN Eye Omega Advantage
Thousands of top ophthalmologists and optometrists around the country recommend PRN’s Eye Omega Advantage to support retinal and macular health. Four soft gels of PRN’s Eye Omega Advantage provides you with the recommended serving of two to three grams of Omega-3s EPA and DHA in an equal ratio. For those who don’t include enough of these essential nutrients in their diet, that’s as much Omega-3s as eating more than five cans of tuna daily.
Eye Omega Advantage offers distinct benefits over store-bought Omega-3s:
- Maintains healthy retina and macular regions in the eye: Eye Omega Advantage supports macular health* by including Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in equal proportions, paired with Lutein, Zeaxanthin in the same amounts recommended in AREDS2® research, plus the addition of Vitamin D3.
- Protects with Lutein and Zeaxanthin: In the AREDS2 study, these carotenoids were proven to support and nourish the macular region of your eye.*
- Ensures purity and safety with third-party testing: Eye Omega Advantage is manufactured in Norway according to the strictest cGMP standards to ensure its purity and safety. These facilities are pharmaceutically certified, so you can rest assured that every batch and every bottle meets our rigorous standards for concentration and purity.
- Features a proprietary molecular distillation process: Our molecular distillation process ensures a product of outstanding purity when compared to non–distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over-the-counter.
Order your Eye Omega Advantage supplements for improved macular and retinal health today. For more personalized help, we invite you to contact a PRN Product Advisor at (844) 776-4968.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in
an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and
micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the
improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 4 soft gels of PRN
Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that
can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine
based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation.
These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.
AREDS and AREDS2 are registered trademarks of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.