Dry Eye Omega Benefits®
Clinically proven relief from occasional dry eyes*
PRN’s patented formula which provides proven relief from occasional dry eyes.*
Looking for the liquid version of this product?
Relieve Your occasional dry eye symptoms with Dry Eye Omega Benefits
If you struggle with occasional dry eyes, you are not alone. Nearly 29 million people in the U.S. alone grapple with the symptoms associated with occasional dry eyes, including:
- Red eyes
- Stinging or burning
- The scratchy or gritty sensation of something in your eye
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Problems with your vision while performing daily tasks like reading, using an electronic device, or driving.
Occasional dry eyes is an irritating condition caused by insufficient lubrication or moisture on the surface of your eyes. To relieve these symptoms and sustain your overall eye health, you must maintain high-quality tears. That’s where Dry Eye Omega Benefits can help.
Clinical trials have proven that the Omega-3s present in Dry Eye Omega Benefits encourage healthier tears, which support your eye’s ocular surface by offering continued lubrication.
Why Choose PRN Dry Eye Omega Benefits Supplement?
Dry Eye Omega Benefits is manufactured by PRN and available in both soft gel and liquid form. Our specially formulated brand of Omega-3s is recommended by thousands of the top ophthalmologists and optometrists across the country as a preferred solution for maintaining a healthy ocular surface. Four soft gels of our dry eye supplement provides 2.24 grams of Omega 3s (EPA and DHA) to maintain soothing, healthy tears.
Not all Omega-3s are created equal. You will experience distinct advantages by using Dry Eye Omega Benefits rather than over-the-counter fish oil because it is:
- Uniquely formulated: Dry Eye Omega Benefits has been shown to provide relief from symptoms associated with occasional dry eyes.*
- Optimal absorption: The ultra-purified, re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG) has the right quantity and ratio of Omega-3s EPA and DHA, which allows for easy absorption by your body.
- Patented formulation: We are the only Omega 3 product with two patents for its ability to create healthy, soothing tears.
- Third-party tested: PRN products are manufactured in pharmaceutically certified facilities in Norway that meet all cGMP standards. And every batch and bottle of Dry Eye Omega Benefits is third-party tested to ensure it meets PRN’s exacting standards for concentration and purity.
- Proprietary molecular distillation: Our distilling process ensures Dry Eye Omega Benefits is of exceptional purity, especially when compared to non-distilled options available over-the-counter.
We have a 90-day money back product guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction from occasional dry eye symptoms. For additional assistance, please contact one of our friendly PRN Product Advisors at (844) 776-4968.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in
an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and
micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the
improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 4 soft gels of PRN
Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that
can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine
based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation.
These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.