Dry Eye Omega Benefits® Liquid
Clinically proven relief from occasional dry eyes* – liquid form
This liquid form of PRN’s clinically proven formula provides relief from occasional dry eyes.*
Looking for the softgel version of this product?
How Dry Eye Omega Benefits Liquid Supplement Provides Dry Eye Relief
Across the United States, as many as 29 million people struggle with occasional dry eye symptoms. Insufficient lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eyes is a significant cause. Maintaining the quality of your tears is essential to support eye health and relieve the symptoms associated with occasional dry eyes, including:
- Eyes that sting or burn
- A scratchy or gritty feeling, as if something is in your eye
- Red eyes
- Discomfort when wearing contact lenses
- Difficulties with vision while performing everyday tasks like driving, reading, or using your computer or mobile device
Research has found that including a daily regimen of Omega-3s EPA and DHA — like those found in Dry Eye Omega Benefits — leads to healthier tears and helps support the overall health of your eyes by protecting the ocular surface.
Why Choose PRN Dry Eye Omega Benefits Liquid Supplement?
Dry Eye Omega Benefits — available in both liquid and soft gel form — is recommended by the country’s leading ophthalmologists and optometrists as a preferred solution for maintaining a healthy tear film leading to a healthy ocular surface. By taking just one teaspoon per day, you receive two to three grams of Omega-3s in its ultra-purified, re-esterified triglyceride form (rTG).
PRN’s specially formulated brand of liquid Omega-3s for dry eyes provides you with many different advantages over those sold over-the-counter:
- Clinically proven formula: PRN has uniquely formulated the Dry Eye Omega Benefits Liquid form to provide relief from occasional dry eyes.*
- Most easily absorbed form: The re-esterified triglyceride (rTG) found in Dry Eye Omega Benefits provides the proper amount and ratio of EPA and DHA, in the most absorbable form for your body.
- Patented formulation: The formula used to create Dry Eye Omega Benefits Liquid is patented for its ability to create a soothing, healthy tear.
- Third-party tested for purity: Manufactured in Norway according to cGMP standards, every batch and every bottle of Dry Eye Omega Benefits Liquid meets PRN’s exacting standards for purity, concentration, and absorbability.
- Proprietary molecular distillation: Our process guarantees that the liquid form of Dry Eye Omega Benefits is of exceptional purity when compared to other Omega-3 products commonly sold over-the-counter.
We invite you to order the proven formulation of Dry Eye Omega liquid supplement today. For more help, please call a knowledgeable and friendly PRN Product Advisor at (844) 776-4968.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in
an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and
micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the
improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 4 soft gels of PRN
Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that
can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine
based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation.
These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.